Thursday, January 27, 2011

Go go gadget wedding planner!


I am now 129 days away from being Mrs. Carmund T. White, Jr!! Wow! That was weird to say.LOL Anyway, I've been planning our wedding for months. Yes, before I got the ring. Who says you have to wait? I don't have that kind of time, money, and clearly patience for that!

I recently attended the Bloomington Bridal Show just to see what and who is out there in B-town in the bridal industry--quite a bit! It was quite a nice show with LOTS of free food and drinks and giveaways galore. I don't think I won anything but I did get something even better. After attending the show and talking with different vendors while I was there I realized that I had everything planned for my wedding! Talk about a relief! It was very reassuring to walk up to a vendor and they ask me, "Do you have a caterer? A florist? A cake? A location? A gown? A photographer? A coordinator? Invitations? Colors picked out?". My response to ALL those questions is YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, and YES!! Man oh man, it doesn't get any better than that!

I'm a true planner at heart and I knew I needed to jump on a lot of those things early on and the other stuff just kind of fell in my lap and so I took it and ran with it. My hope is that everything I see in my head will come to full fruition on Sunday, June 5, 2011. I think it will. I will be a proud lady that day because not only will I have the man of my dreams but the wedding as well. This wedding will be PAID IN FULL before the wedding date. Carmund and I have worked really hard to make sure that happens and I see it happening right now. We desired to go into our marriage with no wedding debt and that's exactly what's going to happen!

Planning this wedding has been lots of fun. Of course, there have been and probably will be challenges along the way but that's life--the good, bad, and ugly. God has been providing quite well thus far and well, he can't stop now! I've got lots more to do but I'm so happy about knowing what the end result will be. If you ever need a wedding coordinator I'm your girl. Just remember, I don't work for free! LOL That's just the way it is...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I bet you gon plan my wedding for free though...LOL! JK! I am so happy for you guys! :) I set my faith for no wedding debt going into the marriage too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Savannah! I'll help you out with your wedding if you want...for a fee. LOL Yes, wedding debt is not the way to go and I have faith that you won't have that debt.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message!!