Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Road TRRIIPPPPP!!!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!

I'm in the process of planning this fabulous trip for my boyfriend's 30th birthday! Woooo!!! The thing is I can't say where we're going because it's a surprise. I will say this, he's going to love it!! First of all, anywhere with me is going to be absolutely wonderful. Second, anywhere with me is going to be absolutely wonderful. LOL

Here's a little insight as to what we'll be doing over the 4 days we'll be gone.

Day 1: Leave the house around 8am. Make sure we've got some gas and then we're off! We may make some stops along the way - especially for gas but to sight-see is cool with me too. I want this to be a very leisure trip. It's an 8 hour drive so we'll reach our destination sometime Thursday evening. We will then check into our hotel - unfortunately, I can't tell you where we're staying because Carmund may read this and then the surprise is ruined.

Day 2: We'll go eat and maybe visit a museum or something. I've got this long list of things I want us to do...not meaning that we have to do everything on the list but we've got options no doubt! I've got something special planned for that evening. Hmmmm....

Day 3: Same as day 2

Day 4: It'll be time for us to head back to Bloomington. I'm sure by this time we would have had an amazing time and will have an incredible drive back home...we always do.

I know this may seem very generic of an itinerary but I can't give anything away right now. I promise I will blog about it next week...if I have time. LOL It seems that I've traveled more in the past year than I have in a very long time - thanks to Carmund. Here's a short list of our travels since we've started dating...

June 2009 - Columbus, OH - My niece, Jasmine, graduated from high school AND Carmund got to meet my folks. :-)
July 2009 - HOLIDAY WORLD!!! It was Carmund's birthday. Though it may not have been a long travel to the destination it was still a great trip.
August 2009 - My first trip to Washington, DC!! I spent a week with him and his mom and dad and step mom. It was a very good trip with very good food. Aaahhhhh!!! I want some crab legs!!
December 2009 - 2 weeks in DC for Christmas and New Years! Sooooo amazing!
March 2010 - Spring break!!! Though our initial plans of spending a few days in Chicago were put to an end because of the cost of staying there, we still had an amazing trip. We went and stayed overnight in Brown County! Great place to just hang out and enjoy the culture and people of this artist colony. We left and stayed overnight in Louisville, KY. The Muhammad Ali Center is wonderful!! Sooo much fun!!
April 2010 - Chicago!! We went to visit a good friend/line brother of Carmund's for the day. Great time!
May 12-16, 2010 - Boston, MA!! Carmund's best friend's wedding! It was such a great trip with great people and delicious food!! Yummmm!!!
May 28-31, 2010 - Raleigh/Durham, NC!!!! Another great wedding!! It was such a great drive there and back!
June 11-13, 2010 - Columbus/Athens, OH!! My niece, Dionna, graduated from college! Such an awesome young lady with great family and food!!
June 24-27, 2010 - To be continued next week....

Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to hear about the trip!!! I hope it was amazing! What was Carmund's reaction? I know he is so happy to have you as a special someone!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message!!