Friday, December 4, 2009

Obsessed...then overwhelmed.


Okay, so as most of you know I'm aspiring to be a wedding planner. Now I think I'm a little obsessed...which could be good. I'll get my business started off right...I hope. Anyway, my niece who is like the Jack of all trades wants to help me build my portfolio which is fine with me. I trust her. I have like every book from the library in regards to weddings, honeymoons, dresses, event planning, starting an event planning business, and even a dvd about planning a wedding. Well, with all of this stuff comes overwhelm. I'm dreaming about wedding stuff and sometimes crave to go to the bookstore just to look at bridal magazines. Anyway, I'm still determined to get this thing going. Until then...

Oh here's a little tip I found in one of those many bridal magazines I'm hovering over on a weekly basis. I think I may try this rather I'm getting married or not:

TRY A HOMEMADE MASK
Don't risk a facial before the big day. One safe bet: a mask made with one tsp raw oatmeal and one tsp honey. Let it sit on your face for five minutes then rinse. The minerals in the oatmeal are soothing and honey hydrates and kills bacteria.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that mask on The Doctors show. I think you would do beautiful weddings. That was something I thought I would want to do too one day...I love planning events but I think I'll stick with other things or just be a helper. =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message!!